Voter RegistrationDifferent Ways to Register to Vote
1. A variety of staff at each of our Branches are trained Voter Registrars who can assist you in becoming a registered voter. It is recommended that you call the Adult Services Department of the desired Branch before stopping in to make sure a Voter Registrar is working. You need to present two pieces identification; neither needs to be a photo ID, but one must include your current address.
Crest Hill Branch Adult Services: 815-552-4280
Lockport Branch Adult Services: 815-552-4260
Romeoville Branch Adult Services: 815-552-4230
2. Illinois residents can register vote online. You will need your Illinois Driver's License or State ID to do so. Click this link and follow the instructions for online registration.
3. Residents of Will County can access the Will County Clerk's website to learn more ways to register to vote.
Find out where your polling place is.
Find out who your elected official are.
Key Election Dates:
- April 4, 2017: Consolidated Election
- March 20, 2018: General Primary
- November 6, 2018: General Election (Governor)
- February 26, 2019: Consolidated Primary (if necessary)
- April 2, 2019: Consolidated Election
- March 17, 2020: General Primary (Presidential)
- November 3, 2020: General Election (Presidential Election)
- February 23, 2021: Consolidated Primary (if necessary)
- April 6, 2021: Consolidated Election
- March 15, 2022: General Primary
- November 8, 2022: General Election (Governor)